- Low voltage circuit breakers
- Fusible & Non-fusible disconnects
- Terminal blocks & Fuse holders
- Modular DIN-Rail products
- I/O Modules
- AC Drives
- Safety relays and controls
- Contractors, Starters & Overloads
- ABB Installation Products – Low Voltage "Connect to Control" Products
Tmax XT molded case circuit breakers provide extremely high performance levels while being progressively smaller in size, simple to install and able to provide increasingly better safety. The complete ranges includes four frame sizes: XT1, XT2 up to 160A and XT3, XT4 up to 250A.
- High breaking capacity in compact dimensions
- Limiting characteristics allow savings in copper and footprint in switchboard, high selectivity values and very compact motor protection solutions.
- Ease of use and installation flexibility
- A dedicated range of accessories and a renewed solution for electronic trip units to adapt Tmax XT to different applications scenarios.
- Customized protection and information availability
- Specific electronic trip units for energy metering, motor protection and generator protection in addition to a Modbus communication module for integration in a supervision system.
Miniature circuit breakers protect installations against overload and short-circuit, warranting reliability and safety for operations. System pro M compact SU200 series are current limiting overcurrent protective devices. They have two different tripping mechanisms: 1.) delayed thermal tripping mechanism for overload protection and 2.) magnetic tripping mechanism for short circuit protection.
- Extra-wide and complete range of MCBs to cover most applications and markets
- Meets Worldwide standards
- Certificates, documentation, training or background information to support the product line
- Space and time saving thanks to the unique bottom-fixing auxiliary contact
- MCB range offers the possibility to select among different characteristics:
- Compliance to the worldwide product standards: IEC/EN 60898-1, IEC/EN 60947-2, UL 1077, UL 489, CSA 22.2 No. 235, CSA 22.2 No. 5, allowing the use for residential, commercial and industrial applications.
- 35 mm2and 10 mm2 cylinder lift twin terminals for challenging industrial use. Cross wiring can easily be realized by inserting the bus bars into the rear terminal part and the incoming wires into the front part.
- Real contact position indication, directly connected to the moving contact, for more comfort and safety
- - (B, C, D, K, Z) configurations (1P, 1P+N, 2P, 3P, 3P+N, 4P)
- - breaking capacities (up to 25 kA)
- - rated currents (up to 63A)